DVTsuffering

I am suffering from DVT since last year from July 2014 till now i am getting pain in leg taking warf tablet according to my INR blood report. I check my INR alternate weak. I need to go through the treatment and get well soon as I was before.

Hi, The primary objectives for the treatment of deep venous thrombosis (DVT) are to prevent pulmonary embolism (PE), reduce morbidity, and prevent or minimize the risk of developing the postthrombotic syndrome (PTS). Anticoagulant therapy remains the mainstay of medical therapy for DVT because it is noninvasive, it treats most patients (approximately 90%) with no immediate demonstrable physical sequelae of DVT, it has a low risk of complications, and its outcome data demonstrate an improvement in morbidity and mortality. Long-term anticoagulation is necessary to prevent the high frequency of recurrent venous thrombosis or thromboembolic events.  When thrombosis is extensive, fibrinolysis alone may be inadequate to dissolve the volume of thrombus present then surgical thrombectomy is indicated....