Dvt
I suffering from dvt since 2015 NOV To my left leg.now o am taking treatment .i am taking acitrom 2mg daily& 1 mg day by day.if I am satisfied sexually myself by doing hasta prayoga I am getting pain from my left is there any relation between those two? And the first thing I have to tell is I am getting this problem from hasta prayoga only.before this problem I have back pain for five months.bcz I didn't take non-veg for one year so got calcium deficiency in my back bone. Is this affect my sexual life with my life partner? Plz sir&madam reply

Hello.... Calcium is present in milk at high quantity... Bedridden patients will have bone pain because of increased bone resorbtion... Exercise helps in strengthening the bone.... You can take calcium tablets also... Second there is no relationship between masturbation and deep vein thrombosis....