DVT-on warf-Blood in urin
Hello, Undergone DVT & PE treatment 2 months back, I am on warf now. now i have bleeding via urine, but my INR is below 2 now, still bleeding via urine. Undergone sonography of lower abdominal, but doctor said all okay. Also i came across Urine infection last month, with same problem, but it got cured in 1 day. Please advice

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello..... You consult urologist once, ultrasound is required to know if there is retained blood clots within bladder,is it fresh blood or dark blood ??it's better get bowel wash with antiseptic once.... Send urine sample for testing and culture sensitivity...consult urologist only....