Dust allergy
As consulted i have dust allergy ,, like my eye gets red and i feel very itchy in eyes while and after travelling.Doctor suggested 2 eye drops when am using the drops everything will be OK. Once i stop using the problem starts very itchy , eye becomes red and i feel something is there in my eyes..am using those drops almost from a year i don't want to continue am scared something will happen to my eyes please help me

Dr. Pallavi A. Salunke
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Navi Mumbai
Please get your eyes check by a opthalmo first. If there is no problem you can start with homeopathic medicines.