Dry throat
I have dryness in my throat since 2013 dec.i smoke. Whenever i smoke it is very irritating and a bitter taste &sudden dryness comes up. No problem while eating food. Iv met ENT drs and dey have given me the same antibiotic treatmnt wich hasnt solved it and told to not smoke. Wat cud be the problem?

Brush your tongue. Your tongue harbors bacteria, so carefully brushing it may help reduce odors. People who have a coated tongue from a significant overgrowth of bacteria (from smoking or dry mouth, for example) may benefit from using a tongue scraper. Or use a toothbrush that has a built-in tongue cleaner. Avoid dry mouth. To keep your mouth moist, avoid tobacco and drink plenty of water — not coffee, soft drinks or alcohol, which can lead to a drier mouth. Chew gum or suck on candy — preferably sugarless — to stimulate saliva. If you have chronic dry mouth, your dentist or physician may prescribe an artificial saliva preparation or an oral medication that stimulates the flow of saliva. Adjust your diet. Avoid food and beverages that can cause bad breath. Avoid sticky, sugary foods...