Dry throat and cough
I am having severe dry throat, I do drink a lot of water but for some reason the dryness comes right after it. There is mild cough also, and dryness and stickiness in throat is making difficult to rest or sleep. It is not case of absolute cough, just not able to bear dry throat. Please consult, thanks.

To ease your cough and dry throat, try these tips: Suck cough drops or hard candies. They may ease a dry cough and soothe an irritated throat. Moisturize the air. Use a vaporizer or take a hot, steamy shower. Drink fluids. Liquid helps thin the mucus in your throat. Warm liquids, such as broth, tea or lemon juice and honey in warm water, can soothe your throat. Consult Physician.....