Dry skin, uneven skintone
Hello, I have been recently experiencing a dry skin on my face and I also have an uneven skin tone around my lips and eyes. And I don't know why I don't have a clear skin, there's a lot of small pimples(not exactly pimples). And I also wanted to know any particular facewash and face cream that you might want to recommend . About the hair there's a lot of hairfall and there a lot of dandruff in my scalp. I would be highly obliged if you look into my issue and do the needful. Thank you! :) PC: I haven't started or had been using any sort of medications for the above reasons.

Dry skin is very uncomfortable condition associated with itching,scaling,cracking. It is caused due to various reasons. Few people have dry skin always and few develop dry skin in particular seasons usually winter. Dryness is usually more over forearm leg and face. Causes for dryness include winter weather, harsh soaps (which will remove the natural moisturizer barrier of your skin), irritants( which could be creams u apply or clothes or ornaments) , health issues (like allergic dermatitis or psoriasis ) Treatment to dry skin includes hydrate yourself well drink plenty of fluids, avoid using harsh soaps, ‌use cleansing lotions for face n mild soap for body , use moisturizer after showers. It's better to consult dermatologist once if dryness is more.