Dry nightfall

Whenever I am sleeping generally in day. Sometimes I feel some sensation in my whole body and some movement in my genitals and it wake me up. It feels as if nightfall  has happened but nothing comes out but i find some weakness and frustration after that.Suffering from this pb for 6 months.general nightfall also happen

Semen production is an ongoing process in male body, whenever body loses semen it reproduce to replenish the lost one. Male body ejaculates semen during sleep to discard old lot when there is not any ejaculation through mating, but in many cases this loss of semen during sleep occurs too frequently. Since male body quickly replenishes the lost semen hence frequent ejaculation strains internal organs responsible for producing it and causes deficiencies of vital nutrients in the body..And its considered normal...