Dry cough with spitting

I have had dry cough since 3 months now . Last month doc gave me some medicines as it was infection according to her . She gave it to me for 10 days and told me that i might have to continue for 20 days. I got recovered from them in 10 days . However, later i ate some sour things n ice cream n started coughing again. N didnt continue for 20 days . Now also i cough and later spit and its totally white n if i cough alot i feel shortness of breath . I am taking lemon water with honey regularly . I feel better for 2 days and then i am sick again . I was also detected with very low vit d3 it was 8 . And i am taking carnisure plus and bio d3 strong as well . Please help

Hello, you shouldn't have had ice cream .. You should wait till cough subsides completely .. It could be throat infection ... Continue the same antibiotics if you have ... Gargle with salt water twice daily ... Don't have cold food items and ice creams .. Drink boiled cooled water ..