DRY COUGH IN THORT
I have got my chest x ray report where report is SCATTERED FIBRO CALCIFIC RESIDUALS IN BOTH LUNGS--NO ACTIVE KOCH'S LESION SEEN..NORMAL CARDIO-THORACIC RATIO.DIAPHRAGM COSTO-PHRENIC ANGLES-CLEAR.MY DOCTOR SAY UR FACE T.B SINCE 9 YEARS,,I DO FULL T B COURSE,, THIS IS HER SPOT THIS SPOT SEEN UR WHOLE LIFE,,,THIS IS NO BIG PROBLEM,,..ur perfect ur boody is totally fit,,I WANT TO KNOW IN FUTURE THIS PROBLEM is NOT CREATE BIG PROBLEM OF MY LIFE,,,YA THIS IS NO ANY ONE ISSUE,,WHAT TYPE UR OPINION SIR THIS REPORT IS GOOD FOR MY LIFE,,NO ANY TYPE PROBLEM,,PLEASE SUGGEST ME SIR...I AM 28 YERS OLD SIR;;;;;;;;

Hello there..... Get plenty of sleep and rest your voice. Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration. Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey can soothe a sore throat. Gargle saltwater. A saltwater gargle of 1 teaspoon. Gargle the solution and then spit it out.....