Dry and peeling skin
Hello! I have been using this night cream from Himalaya since 10 days which is "Himalaya revitalising night cream." It's contents are White lily and tomato rich in Flavonoids and AHAs. First few days, my skin was soft as usual. Since 2-3 days I can see white coloured, extremely dry skin peeling off from my face, exactly from the areas that I have used the cream on. I don't know if this is something I have worry about and stop using the cream or it's just the healing process. My facial skin has never been this dry, rough and harsh in the last 22 years except now. Please help!

Dr. Shruti Patel
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Davanagere
hello, dryness of skin can be due to different reasons. Is there any redness on those area? are you feeling burning on those parts? yes, but as recently used cream can be a culprit. stop that cream and apply moisturizer on that part.
if you don’t feel difference in 2 days or exacerbation of symptoms please consult your dermatologist.