Dry and damaged hair
I have a very dry and frizzy hair. It's extremely difficult to manage. I have tried several. Shampoos and deep conditioners with no result. Want to know home remedies to manage my hair and also grow it. Is hair smoothening a good option to get manageable hair?

Dr. Srinivas C
Dry and frizzy could be genetic, excessive use of hair cosmetics , harsh shampoos, Air conditioner and blow drying immediately after wash. Wash with Sebamed Revitalising shampoo and condition it with Sebamed conditioner. Do not use blower just towel dry gently and apply tango hair serum after that .wash only once in 3 days. Massage oil before head bath once a week. Lastly eat Vit A rich food and include lot of green leafy vegetables .