Drug Reaction
Hi,I am suffering from puffy face due steroids reaction. Few days back I had 4 kenakot injections In a very short time 16 day. now I am looking very different. Is there any medication to cure this issue. Or I have to wait. Please suggest me any medication or doctor who really belongs to this kind of health issues. Please please suggest me I want to be look like before. I am disappointed with my health. Please also suggest should I go to Aruveda

Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
there are some medicine s food for puffyness,allergy conditions in ayurveda. so consult ayur physician avoid curd,tomoto,formented food,bakery items. for more details log on www.facebook.com/shashwatayurvedam
Hello my friend I understand your concern...you have taken steroids for short duration it may be due to allergic reactions to the injections but in general steroid for short duration will be safe...you should have mentioned for what reason you were on injunctions as underlying cause may be the reason for your symptoms...I would suggest you to consult nearest physicians with detailed history and for clinical examination they will help you further.