Drug addiction
I am having clonazepam 0.5 for 10 years. How to stop. Last two years also having relafin 50. Genetic name fluxamine. Please tell me how to withraw? So many time I tried . I can"t. My age 32 years male. I am married. I have one kids. Please help me.

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, The protocol is to halve your dose for gee weeks and then stop. But we will have to assess the reason for which the medicines were prescribed and the chances of relapse. It is best for you to consider stopping the medicines in consultation with a psychiatrist.