Drowziness
I have recently feeling more and more drowsy everyday. I have started sleeping 9-10 hours every day and it becomes really hard to wake up. Not sure if ITIS because my body is not getting complete rest even after such long our sleep or something else. I have also started gaining wait and I really feel heavy myself.

Go to sleep and wake up at the same time every day, including weekends. Moderate, regular exercise at least four to five hours before bedtime may help you feel more awake during the day and sleep better at night. Avoid heavy meals, nicotine , alcohol before going to bed...