Down syndrome
My son has down syndrome is there any ayurveda doctor who can help my son getting better brain growth

Dr. Vaidya Mihir Khatri
Ayurveda 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad
in ayurveda,panchkarma is effective in this such case. more details on facebook.com/shashwatayurvedam
Hello there....., Down syndrome is a genetic disorder and the most common autosomal chromosome abnormality in humans,.... Providing support and treatment for a patient with Down syndrome will improve their quality of life..... Medical conditions associated with Down syndrome, including those affecting the heart or the gastrointestinal system, may require evaluation and care,....Consult your Pediatrician for further advice.....

Circular vomiting syndrome How to get rid of tietze syndrome Myelodysplasia syndrome