Dout of hiv
My penis felt like a flower and now it has healed ,,,, I showed it to the skin doctor and he said Chancroid ,,? September 25 My penis got sore November 30 My hiv dou combo test said non reactive ,, also got negative in ictc ,, but I was scared if I have hiv, plez help me get hiv if I have sex with people who are not hiv ,,, ,? Does having sex with people who have hiv ,,,,? Does having sex with two people who are not hiv ,,,?

Confirmatory test is HIV 1 & 2 antibodies after 90 days of exposure. If reports are negative that mean you dont have anything. For further information consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me.
Chancroid happens in syphilis .You will have to take proper treatment for syphilis. Do std profile hiv test .
Take proper knowledge about this first share details history of exposure and health reports on private chat for guidance evaluation and advice chat now
chat online