Doubt on hiv

Gud afternoon sir Before marriage I commit sex with neighbour After 5 months I got married Problem is when I participate sex with my wife both are get fungal infections. After 30 months I got again same problem.I went to gynecologist for check up he recommend me to sugar test.and the result is high blood sugar What I do sir?
views-icons 18 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Doubt on hiv

doctor profile image
Take antifungal treatment treatment as prescribed and diabetes medicines too, in diabetes cases it takes time to heal fungal infections.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?