Doubt about the Low BP

My Friends Grandfather is a retired Army Doctor, & he is 82 years old. One day i asked him for how do i increase my pressure as i'am suffering from LOW BLOOD PRESSURE (LOW BP). Than he suggested me to drink COCA COLA/PEPSI & mix it with GLUCOSE/GLUCON D, now i'am in doubt wheter is it correct for me to take that PEPSI+GLUCOSE solution ! Is it safe to take that ? Will it increase my low BP ? He also suggested me to eat a lot ? Since he is very old i doubt what he said Correct ! Plz, help me if i'am safe to take PEPSI+GLUCOSE & if it really helps ?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You havent mentioned your height , weight and blood pressure recordings. So we cannot be certain whether you really need any medical help or not. I wouldnt suggest you drink any carbonated drinks. Its true in a way that colas have a lot of sugar in them already and if you add glucose powder to it, that will increase the sugar even more so its a junk food, it will make you fat and predispose you to hypertension. Hypertension is High B.P. its not good. Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Sagar Sharma
Consultant Physician 12 yrs exp Faridabad
You have not mentioned your BP...  BUT it is sure, don't take cold drink with sugar or alone.. NOT RECOMMEND..   maintain a healthy lifestyle. And balanced diet with more of fruits and vegetables..  Fore more information, consult a good physician. Regards. Dr sagar sharma Azadpur