Doubt about pregnenecy
Hi I'm 19 and me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex 2days ago for a few minutes before putting a condom on. On sunday, I noticed light pink blood , This lasted maybe an hour. I've never spotted before and I have looked it up and saw this was a sign of pregnancy , there was also no ejaculation so I didn't think to try plan b So please tell me is there is any chance of pregnancy ... N how can we confirm about it . Hope Dr. U can soon solve my problems Thank you

Hello,spotting is not a sign of pregnancy, if you had wore condom and if it had not teared then there is no chance of pregnancy . If you are still in doubt ,urine pregnancy test can be done ,it can be done at home only, kit is available in medicals , if she misses her regular period do this test.positive UPT test confirms pregnancy