Doubt about pregnency
Hello!.... Doctor !! I have to consult that I and my gf We have done protected sex but we both h doubt of pregnancy... Will you tell me the symptoms of pregnancy and give solutions to avoid it please ... Hope you will guide me for the best thank you !
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello, There are two types of pregnancy tests; one uses a urine sample, the other a sample of blood. Both tests detect the presence of a hormone called human chorionic gonadotropin(hCG). If she misses her periods she has to do urine pregnancy test ,it can be don e at home only, if it comes positive then you both have to consult gynaecologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?