Double vision.
One fine morning, I had double vision. Eye test and MRI showed normal but blood test showed high RBS. My right eye sight is double - while using both eyes. I'm under insulin now. I would like to know whether my eye sight will go normal once the RBS is controlled? Also will I hve to continue insulin?

hello..I don't think high rbs is a direct cause of double vision...I think you need to be evaluated on that...and about insulin.. on regular monitoring of your sugar levels we can see whether to step down on insulin or oral tablets