Dose of Candibiotic drop
Hello, I am a 27 year old man. Can I use Candibiotic ear drops for the pain and pus discharge in my ears? If yes, what should be the dose of drug taken?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  No you should not. Because you have absolutely zero knowledge about such things and shouldn't try to act smart by thinking you know things. It will do more harm than good. Don't try to save a few bucks and play with such things. Get it checked out by a ENT specialist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.