Dolo 650 is injurious
Hi, Myself take dolo 650 if feel like feverish or headache.But came to know that its banned in India,is it harmful or what is the alternative of this?Kindly suggest. Thanks.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I think you might have had the wrong information. Dolo 650 is not banned. It contains paracetamol and paracetamol is the most widely used drig in india. Dolo cold, D-cold total, vicks action 500 etc are a few drugs which are banned because of abuse. Many people were taking it without the advise of the doctor and such medicines contained a lot of combinations. You can take dolo 650mg for fever. But do consult a general physician also. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.