Dog bite problem

Their was some mistake in last question so i posted again..When its too late to start rabies vaccine after exposure??I have read that as rabies has a long incubation period so we can be safe if we take vaccine before the development of symptoms..i.e if taken in incubation period then we are safe...If the virus enters the brain then symptons occur so if we take vaccine before the virus enters the brain then we are safe,is it so??..Now my case 2 dog had bitten me little bit in 2001-2002 but at that time i have not taken vaccine,Later after 6-7 years i got worry and took 3 vaccine in 2008..*Total i have taken 17 vaccines from 2008-2016*.But the dog bite of 2001-2002 does not get out of mind,always i used to fear that i may get rabies in future,And its effecting my Life badly..Can i get rabies in Future??If yes then give a way to protect myself..If No then say it with sureity..please sir/mem take me out of this tention and problem,otherwise i will die of depression..Please help me.

Doctor Answers (2) on Dog bite problem

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
If you were even exposed to rabies, you would have not been here to post this question. What im trying to say is simple. You do not have rabies, whether or not you will have rabies in the future depends on the future circumstances. 
No need to worry. You have wasted anough money and time on vaccination shots.
Best regards.
Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... You must understand this. There is no cure for rabies. If it comes death is only way.. And one cannot give 100 percent assurance. But there is no such incidence reported as having rabies after 16 years of exposure ... You are unnecessarily wasting your time.. .. There is nothing you can do now on 2001 incidences. If it's a pet dog then enquire about it's health. If was healthy then nothing happens to you 100% sure.