Dog bite me a week before
A dog bite me a week before. The dog is properly vaccinated, and is household dog. Though I take the titnus injuction at that time, but doesn't take the vaccine of dog bite. I want to aske should I take vaccine now, or not ? And if I take that, do it work or not ?

Hello there. If the dog that bit you isn't suffering from rabies, then you don't need to take for that reason. But its advised to take rabies vaccine so that you will be immune to rabies should you get bitten by a DOG in the future. Regards
Hey, no use in taking vaccine now ,you said its pet dog so oberserve the dog for 10 days, if its active then your safe ,don't take chance next time get vaccinated as rabies is non curable disease