cardiologist-icon
Does it Arrhythmia ?
I am suffering from Heart pallpitation and tremors mostly on left hand and left chest past 3 years.. I can't breathe fully or run few steps... Suddenly i get jaws, shoulder , neck and left hand pain and i feel tremors all over left part of my body .i feel like gushing blood waves on my back and forth left hand up and down ... Doctor say its just stress and due to ulcer... But i think i have Arrhythmia which my heart beat fast whole day it never stopped pallpitation from 3 years till now..6 month before Ecg and echo came normal... Every day i fear for heart attack... What exactly test should be done Pls help

Hello, if it's arrhythmias it should be shown in ECG or echo , these are tests which can never miss serious problems like arrhythmias, you are overanxious ,rapid heart beat is called tachycardia which could be due to anxity ,if you still feel its arrhythmias you can get ECG done during attack.This is sufficient for diagnosis .

Heart arrhythmia treatment Sinus arrhythmia causes