Doctor should approach
What is the difference bw urologist and sexologist I have ed problem from Last one week Whum should I approach

ED at 27 age, i need more information about your problen as mastubation history ETC for proper assessment and guidance any stress tension pressure about ur last night perfoamnce marrird partner known or unknown copertive or not etc for the assement as well as guidance

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+146
Chat with a sexologist
Age 27 So what's your actual problem Share me some more details Then I will Suggest you best treatment in Ayurveda for permanent solution
Both can manage effectively. But UROLOGIST does surgeries also if required. Whereas sexologist counsels and treats sexual issues with medicines and non medicinal methods like counselling and guidance.