Doctor for toxins ?

Considering how toxins bioaccumulate in the human body through exposure, is there any specialist doctor which can test the levels of toxins in the body like lead, mercury etc.? I currently live in Delhi but can't find a particulate doctor which diagnoses such conditions. Any help is appreciated.
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Doctor for toxins ?

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Since heavy metals contribute to up to 80% of the causes of all diseases, the assessment for heavy metal contamination has become an essential component of any initial diagnosis. The dithizone reagent offers an alternative way to assess heavy metal toxicity and is actually the only test which allows the assessment on the intracellular level ..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?