Remove toxins from body

How we remove all toxins from body with the help of homeopathy. What is diet plan during this period & in how many days we can remove all toxins from our body. Please guide me
views-icons 102 Views bookmarks-icon 3 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (4) on Remove toxins from body

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Hello sir. It is possible to remove toxins from body, though use of homeopathic medicine for the same is person specific only. We cannot prescribe general medicine for detox. What you can do is follow a few easy steps to detox. 1) Take atleast 2 glasses of luke warm water first thing in the morning. You may add lemon or Honey to it. But plain water work just fine. 2) Drink atleast 1 liter of cucumber and tulsi water through out the day. (wash a cucumber and get rid of the bitter substance in it, slice 8-10 thin slices along with peel and add it to a jug of drinking water, add a few tulsi leaves and a thin slice of lime if u wish. Keep the water in the fridge and keep drinking all day) 3) Increase the amount of water you drink. Add 2-3 glasses to your present water intake. 4) Eat a fruit banana or apple 30mins before breakfast. 5) take a normal lunch with as little spice and oil as possible add curd or buttermilk. 6) you may take a cup of normal tea in the evening but if you are very serious about the detox, then take green tea without sugar, add honey if you wish. 7) In your dinner, prefer to take Dalia or khichdi, and lots of salad. Dinner should be very light and before 9 pm. No daal, no dahi in dinner. 8) Additionally, you may take 2 neem capsules, one in the morning and one in the evening. If you wish for a one week proper detox diet then plz drop a private query. A the best.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi....., Following these steps will help- Choose a low-carb diet.. Measure your progress wisely.. Be persistent.... Review any medications.. Stress less, sleep more.. Eat less dairy products and nuts.. Supplement vitamins and minerals.. Use intermittent fasting.. Exercise smart.. Achieve optimal ketosis.. Get your hormones checked.. Add green tea.. Take honey with warm water in the early morning....