Do sweat cause hairloss??

Morning doctors!! Thanks for looking at this I have severe hair fall and itching due to my sweat from head. Its like in huge amount. Head become watery soon if even i stand under sun for 1 min. And after workout should i wash my sweat head or not? Its becoming thinner now if i wash . I don't have dandruff and wash my head regularly once i reach home because of the sweating. Its seems abnormal. What should i do now? For Example i work in a mnc company where there will be air conditioners inside so my hair become dry due to that cold weather and oily too. Once if i come out of room its sweating for me from head alone and heavy itching starts. Please help me to save my hair and also suggest me daily routine. I cant skip going to gym or my usual outing. Thanks in advance

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi! Sweating doesnt cause hair loss. You could be having male pattern balding which is related to male hormones. Show a Dermatologist nearby and start treatment accordingly.