Do I have ASPD?
I was married 3 years ago, she is a MSc in psychology, our marriage was not smooth one and ended few months back. Her complaint was I have psychological problems like antisocial personality disorder etc, which cannot be treated. When I urged for consultation with an expert psychologist, she says she has already discussed this with many experts and arrived on this conclusion. There was one incident happened while we were married, we had a fight over the telephone and out of rage I went to her house and did shouting etc, which I feel regret later. This is only one such incident in my entire life and never happened before or after that. We used to have arguments and fights, but never fought physically. She is complains that I am verbally abusing her and oppressing her, because of my psychological disorder, which cannot be cured.
72 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician 3 yrs exp Mandya
hello, she is master degree in psycology, and she is telling you have **some** psycological disorder!!!!!!!. she should know about the condition and how to manage that ,, than anybody else!!!!!!!! since she is **master degree***. there is chance that problem may be in both of you or problem with youself or problem with herself alone. to confirm first you visit psychiatrist and talk to him . he will analyse the problem , even if there is problem, all you need is just behavioural therapy. it is better if both of you visit psychiatrist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.