Do herbal supplements 
Fo herbal supplements have any sideeffects on the body... I take addyzoa capsules for sperm motility and sperm volume. But palpitations have started My hearts beats too fast like a drum... I googled and i got to know that herbal supplements and actually cause palpitations and pounding heart.. What should i do..

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello Anything taken in produced some change in the body. The term Herbal has become a fad these days. Even Aconite & belladonna are herbs, meaning plants. But they are strong poisons. So, herbal doesn't mean they are harmless. Coming to the medicines you are taking, have you consulted your doctor before starting? If so, he/she will advice you. Palpitations are due to many reasons, like general weakness, low BP, anaemia, anxiety etc. Consult a physician