Dizzyness , numbing head

I went through an incident after which a flight or fight response got triggered and then he gave me nail paint remover in icecream , i felt its cold sensations in my nerves of head, now after consulting a psychiatrist , i was on nexito and sezodon from last 3 months , i stopped taking it suddenly and then i again started taking dat , i have become very weak and i sleep for more than 15 hrs a day and even after waking up i dont feel active and i have started feeling dizzy as if i would fall down , i cant grasp the concepts properly , compared to the state of mind which i had earlier before dat incident, plus i have become very inactive and i have lost interest in doing things for my benefit also like i skip breakfast and then i have my dinner and then i sleep and then i go for 2 hrs of class and i am not able to grasp anything and after dat sometimes i have my dinner and after dat i sleep at 2 or 3 am but wen i have to wake up at 11 am also i feel as if i dont have the energy to get up

Doctor Answers (1) on Dizzyness , numbing head

Dr. Gajanan Bhalerao Pune | Neuro Physiotherapist
you are having early fatigue. check your vitamin B12, vit D, potassium levels. alterations in their level may show this kind of symptoms.