Dizziness, tireness
I have frequent episodes of getting dizziness coupled with tireness in doing everything. I checked my blood pressure and it always show less (around 90/56) most of the time. My pulse rate stays low which is always less than 60. Whenever I workout, I feel dizzy and tired quickly. Nothing seems interesting, no heart pain

To help prevent blood pressure from dropping sharply after meals, eat small portions several times a day and limit high-carbohydrate foods such as potatoes, rice, pasta and bread. Before getting out of bed in the morning, breathe deeply for a few minutes and then slowly sit up before standing. Sleeping with the head of your bed slightly elevated also can help fight the effects of gravity.
Dr. Vijay Patel
General Physician 15 yrs exp Surat
Do ECG with CBC and if in doubt go for 2D Echo.Meanwhile drink plenty of oral fluids intake.