Dizziness/Ringing in ear
My Mother feels Dizziness and unsteady at times when standing. She has ringing noise in her ear and can't hear properly, occasional vomiting sensation. Please advise.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

All features pointing to Meniere's Disease. Please consult an ENT Specialist to get your mother examined and confirm the diagnosis. If confirmed, this disease can be controlled easily with medicines alone. Alternatively, you could drop in to my clinic Healthcare@Basaveshwaranagar( visible on Google Maps)in Bangalore and I will help you manage all your mother's symptoms.