Dizziness from last few days
On 29/06/2021 my doctor suggested me to take stalopam lite for anxiety I took one tablet before doing to bed but in middle of night I woke I was feeling scared dizziness heaviness in body & I was sweating I found difficult to sleep  some how managed to sleep I took just one tablet of stalopam lite & stopped but after few days I started to feel dizzy all day with mild headache .. from last 2 months I was using headphones all day to play video games & to watch movies so I doubt it be a reason as well should so my question is can that one stalopam lite tablet be a reason for dizziness if yes will it go away by its own ?? Or do I need to start medication after consultation ??

It doesn't seem to be due to that one tablet of stalopam.. consult a Neurologist if it persists.