Dizziness, fatigue

My ears feel blocked almost all time from the past 5 months.For about two months now, I have constant dizziness some times with chest pain. Also I get extremely tired because of playing football within 10-15 minutes but I used to play for upto 2 hours before. Doctors say its just a gas issue and I am worrying too much. What should I do? I am worried if everything is okay with my heart. My blood pressure was 70-110, got it checked 3 weeks back.
views-icons 45 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Phanindra V V

Hello. Dizziness is caused by a variety of causes not only heart. It may be due to imbalance in the endolymph in internal ear or also due to improper blood supply to brain or due to less nutrition also, along with someother causes. Use ksheerabala taila available at Ayurveda stores. Warm it and put 2 drops into each ears and apply it to soles. Take tab Sarivadi vati 2tab thrice daily. If this does not reduce in 3 days consult nearby physician or Ayurveda doctor once.