Dizziness and ear problm

My wife is having constant dizziness and is unable to balance herself while walking.. It all started with a loud ringing sound in her right ear .. Need advice.. Also would really appreciate if you could suggest a doctor who could visit our home to check on her health since she is unable to get up from the bed

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Puducherry

constant giddiness with ringing sound in the ear points towards meniere's disease. to confirm the diagnosis she needs to be evaluated completely as many other neurological conditions needs to be ruled out. instruments required for evaluation can't be carried so you need to visit specialist. consult nearby ENT specialist for further help
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

She will need to meet an ENT specialist near your clinic as the equipment required to test her are not portable. If you are in Western suburbs of Bangalore, feel free to drop in to my clinic for a full evaluation.