Distress and frustration
I have had recently gone through a rejection. We knew each other from 9 years and we were in relationship from last one year. Now that she does not loves me, I am most of the time having thoughts of suicide or revenge. And the other times I am crying in bed or shower , washrooms. I am getting frustrated and wish to die

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Heart breaks are extremely difficult to deal with. Things will seem very bleak, you will lose interest  on everything and you will be preoccupied with the thoughts of your relationship constantly.  However, it gets better with time. Many people have faced heartbreak and gone on to have meaningful relationships. It is better to talk to someone instead of avoiding the thoughts. Also,  setting up a routine for yourself and keeping yourself occupied will help.
Hey, you must accept the fact and go.. In life difficulties will be there , we must try to live with facts ,Its only one life,  consult psychiatrist for