Distortion in vertebrae

My father,aged 55,suffering from severe back prescribed for complete bed rest and said have distortion in vertebrae which collapsed on a nerve.he also facing pain in left hand.what should we do?how will it cure?
views-icons 22 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Syed Ali
Neurosurgeon 9 yrs exp Chennai
Please send the scan images
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?