Discharge from penis

Hi all,
I am having discharge from my penis from past 3 months.  I took treatment from ayurveda specialist, it did help for some days, but again it has started.   With that I am losing weight and my penis and scrotum area have become smaller, please suggest me what kind of treatment I can go with.
views-icons 537 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Discharge from penis

doctor profile image
In Ayurveda only u can get complete cure but u need to continue the treatment. consulting doctor is very important and also followup in regular interwals.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?