Disc bulge or herination

Please explain how homeopathy cured disc bulge from root cause as my right side leg is difficult to move n getting up is like electronic shock on my upper hip.

Doctor Answers (4) on Disc bulge or herination

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Homeopathic Medicine will definitely help you in your problem. But you need to reduce weight and sleeping posture and sitting posture should also be taken care of. With Homeopathic Medicine we can also do Accupressue and Sujok therapy. Combination of these will remove your problem from root. Take care.
disc bulge occurs due to laxity of disc ligaments or due to increased pressure of vertebrae. So Homeopathic consultant will primarily understand the cause of disease then constitutional tendencies, sensitivities and weakness of the person suffering. You seems overweight (110kg) which also may need to be reduced. Then rightly given Homeopathic medicine will correct the constitutional factors and act on disc. Medicine will reduce bulging and so will remove pressure on nerves and that's how you will be relieved in you complaints of pain like electronic shock(which is due to nerve compression).