I in heavy head and also seems that inside my moving round (mild chakar) I am feeling this approx for month and it was started due to my pressure of an exam which went very good and due to some family problem which became worst. Some time I feel acute headache . I don't know which type doctor I should consult.
379 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi Although your complaints of giddiness and head ache and association with stressed situation seen in majority of Times , consult physician first...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?