Digestive
I have digestive problem. I experience Rumbling sounds from my thoracic cavity (around throat) frequently . Help me to stop these as they are quite loud and I know the sounds from stomach but I don't understand the reason behind these sounds . Doctors in my area haven't taken it seriously nor have given me any specific reason for this.

You hqqave Flatulent Dyspepsia-Start Tab.Razo-L twice a day ( Morning dose empty stomach ) ,Cap. Entergermina 2 times a day after meals -Stop taking oile ,spicy food ,avoid lemon and fruit juices for 1 week, Take plenty of curd ,avoid milk;Talk to me on 98 11 0 31656 ( No charges )-continue medication for 1 week.

+159
Chat with a doctor
Hi.... Eat smaller, more-frequent meals. If you experience frequent indigestion, try eating several small meals instead of three large ones whenever you can.... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function.....