Digestion problem

I am a 16 yrs old boy and is masturbating from 4 yrs now the problem i am facing is that my food is not properly digested i feel sleepy all the time my brain does not works at all bad breath comes from my mouth.

Doctor Answers (1) on Digestion problem

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
If gas is a problem for you, foods that might make symptoms worse include beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli. Fatty foods also may be a problem for some people. Chewing gum or drinking through a straw can lead to swallowing air, causing more gas.

Masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life.

Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities.
Consult sex therapist...