Difficulty in breathing

There are times when I find it difficult to breath followed by acidity. Have done all checks blood and sonography. Apart from slightly elevated bp all is clear. It happens for about half hour to one hour and then becomes normal. Is this stress related? Are these panic attacks? What could be the issue?

Farhan Nadaf
Homeopath 2 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello there, It is very unfortunate to know that you are suffering from difficulty in breathing. However, most probable cause for your discomfort could be your acidity and others being stress, mental as well as physical, and overexertion. You need not worry with respect to panic attacks. I would request you to get your blood pressure checked regularly as, it may be the hidden cause behind it. I advise you to see a homoeopath. Hope this helps. Please feel free to ask any other queries that you may have.