Difficulty breathing
I ate too much chocolate 1 day ago and now I'm feeling difficulty in breathing my chest is getting heavy and nothing else it starts when i sit and it's been for 1 day

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. what is your age? any similar episodes in the past? Amy history of respiratory distress or asthma? we will need a more elaborate history and detailed clinical examination will have to be done. because depending on your age and other associated symptoms, many conditions cna be considered. so kindly consult a general physician for further evaluation.