Diet for diebatic person

Sir, recently we came to know my husband ,,aged 49 attacked by sugar. his sugar level before & after taking food is 150/340, after consulting doctor he suggested carbaphage g2 tablet. now we want to know the diet to taken and any exercise for sugar control
views-icons 40 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi.... Consider dietary changes. Low-fat, high-carbohydrate diets may increase insulin levels, so you may want to consider a low-carbohydrate diet .. Don't severely restrict carbohydrates; instead, choose complex carbohydrates, which are high in fiber. The more fiber in a food, the more slowly it's digested and the more slowly your blood sugar levels rise...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?