diabetes-icon
Diet for diabetes
M having diabetes since...3 months...actually I want to know about the diets like I can eat eggs ..bread...Maggi...or nt...because it's really imp. To know that what are the things that will effect my body...and alcohol also...

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 23 yrs exp Kolkata

I suggest Adel 18 Germany dosage -20 drops with some water before meal 4 time 2year.
Hello... Diabetes at this age is rare... You are still 24 years old.. Food of low glycemic index is preferred by diabetic patients.. That means foods which releases glucose at low sustained level .. Which helps in maintaining blood sugar at optimum level.. Foods like chapattis, millet (ragi), vegetable can do this.. Avoid having too much of oily and junk foods. Consult dietitian.